Any use by you of the website operated at www.stmarysdsg.co.za is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. Should you not agree to these Terms & Conditions it is recommended that you leave the site.
- Using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a Message Board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex.
- Using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another.
- Using the services to make false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes and the like.
- Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information including author names, publication dates or clearance agency names in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems.
- Using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data.
- Using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking.
- Reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
- Encouraging, condoning or glamorising under-age drinking, drunk-driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address or any other information from which an individual's identity or contact information can be derived).
Third Party Goods and Services
Materials Submitted by You
Payments/Credit Card Information
- Description of services: St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof NPC is an educational institution.
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the St Mary's DSG bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Credit card acquiring and security: Credit card transactions will be acquired for St Mary's DSG via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by St Mary's DSG separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate's secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: St Mary's DSG takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of services.
- Company information: This website is run by St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof, NPC (Not For Profit Company) based in South Africa trading as St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof and with registration number 2000/028893/08.
Links from and to the Site
Restriction, Suspension and Termination
Copyright and IP
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Law and Jurisdiction