Any use by you of the website operated at www.stmarysdsg.co.za is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to periodically review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. Should you not agree to these Terms & Conditions it is recommended that you leave the site.
RightsAll rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software - including, code, interface and website structure and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
Intellectual PropertyWe are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
CopyingYou may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
- Using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a Message Board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex.
- Using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users.
- Using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another.
- Using the services to make false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes and the like.
- Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information including author names, publication dates or clearance agency names in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems.
- Using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data.
- Using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking.
- Reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
- Encouraging, condoning or glamorising under-age drinking, drunk-driving or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address or any other information from which an individual's identity or contact information can be derived).
No WarrantiesThis site is provided "as is," and your use thereof is at your own risk. We, our officers, directors, employees, agents and assignees, disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the site will be free from viruses. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the site, you acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the site will be safe from unauthorised access or use. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
Third Party Goods and ServicesWe do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site.
Your ResponsibilityYou should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment. In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party's consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
No LiabilityTo the fullest extent permitted by law we, our officers, directors, employees, agents and assignees, hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of your use of the site or from any computer virus transmitted through the site, or other sites accessed from this site, whether such loss, cost or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, costs, losses and causes of action in the aggregate (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions, including our privacy statement, or use of the site, exceed in the aggregate, (ZAR) R700.00.
Materials Submitted by YouUnless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of use or disclosure of such materials by us to the extent permitted by law. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded.
User InformationIn the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Site Privacy Statement, which Privacy Statement is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
Payments/Credit Card Information
- Description of services: St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof NPC is an educational institution.
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the St Mary's DSG bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Credit card acquiring and security: Credit card transactions will be acquired for St Mary's DSG via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by St Mary's DSG separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate's secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: St Mary's DSG takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of services.
- Company information: This website is run by St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof, NPC (Not For Profit Company) based in South Africa trading as St Mary's Diocesan School For Girls, Kloof and with registration number 2000/028893/08.
Links from and to the SiteYou acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by websites to which you may link from this Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
IndemnityYou will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from Linked Sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify us against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
Restriction, Suspension and TerminationWe may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
Entire AgreementThese Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements and understandings whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright and IPWe respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to our address below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.